One of the first fruits to ripen every summer is apricots, which we absolutely love for their distinctive sweet-and-tart taste . Whether you eat them on their own or along with a meal or dessert, apricots are a distinct and vitamin-rich fruit highly recommended by doctors as a nutrient-dense snack.
Check out our apricot harvest here at Frog Hollow Farm to enjoy fresh apricots during the growing season. We grow 13 types of apricots on our organic farm, each of which has its own particular look and taste. Consider some of the hand-picked offerings that will lavish your tastebuds with every bite:
- Our bestselling Goldensweet apricots pack unmistakably rich flavor in a very small size.
- Robada apricots are large, flavorful fruit with a distinct orange skin and flesh.
- Apache apricots welcome the start of summer with a delicate taste, charming aroma and finely textured orange flesh.
- Kettleman apricots are known for a rich, golden red hue, as well as an unmistakable aroma and a bit of tartness. They are eponymously named after the California town where they were originally created.
- Honey Rich apriums are an early-season apricot-plum hybrid with an intense flavor and very juicy flesh when ripe.
- Cot N Candy apriums offer another take on hybrid fruits with a sweet medium-size fruit and white center.
- Goshen Gold apricots are a late-season offering with an extra-sweet taste you won’t want to miss.
Apricots are some of our most popular fruits, so make fsure you get your order in as soon as possible so you don’t miss this year’s harvest. Pick your favorite apricots or join one of our fruit clubs to receive regular shipments with a sampling of our many varieties. Besides delicious fruit, you can also feel good knowing you’re ordering from a company with a focus on regenerative farming and eco-friendly shipping policies.
Contact us today if you have any questions, and we look forward to sending you apricots, along with other fresh fruit and delectable snacks when you order from Frog Hollow Farm.