A California twist on a traditional North Indian dessert. Whole milk yogurt is sweetened with local honey, a sprinkling of cardamom is added and topped with our seasonal organic fruit and saffron. This dish will have you thinking that you can be at two places at once.
- 1 cup quality whole milk yogurt
- Local honey to taste
- ¼ teaspoon of cardamom powder
- Few strands of saffron (optional)
- ¼ cup pistachios, rough chopped
- 1 apricot, seed removed and cut into 8 pieces
- 2 mulberries, stem removed and cut into four pieces each
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add honey, cardamom, and yogurt, mix well.
Place yogurt mixture on a platter and use a spoon or a spatula to smooth out the surface.
Place the garnish with pistachios, apricots, mulberries, and stands of saffron.
Serve at once.