Our sweet and juicy organic apricots mark the beginning of our spring/summer harvest. Apache, an early ripening variety, is the first to make it off the trees and in to your boxes. We handpick each apricot only at the peak of its ripeness so it is full of ripe apricot flavor. Each piece is then individually wrapped and carefully nestled in a single row in our sturdy shipping boxes, so you get handpicked perfection delivered to your doorstep.
Having added a few early varieties, we now grow a whopping five different types of apricots (Apache, Kettleman, Honey Rich, Robada and Golden Sweet) with a typical harvest that runs from early-to-mid-May to mid-to-end June.
Due to the delicacy of this variety of fruit, we ship the apricots slightly under ripe to ensure they hold up in transit.
Currently shipping*: Organic Golden Sweet Apricots
*Varieties are not guaranteed as we select the best of the harvest coming in daily.
- 3lbs = Approx. 12-20 apricots
- 5lbs = Approx. 20-28 apricots
- 10lbs = Approx. 28-30 apricots
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.