A versatile summer salad utilizing the bounty of the season. Sweet, crunchy, and dazzlingly colorful.
- 3 small cucumbers, skin removed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium-sized heirloom tomatoes, stem removed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup of mixed small heirloom tomatoes, cut in quarters or half, depending on size
- 2 Peaches, seed removed and cut into bite-size pieces
- MInt to taste
- Chive blossoms or minced shallots to taste
- Purslane to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Vinegar to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the salad ingredients on to a large serving platter to your liking.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the dressing ingredients together and season to taste.
- Dress and season the salad and serve at once.