- 1 small cauliflower with florets removed and blanched in salted water and dried
- 1 blood orange with the peel and seeds removed and cut into quarters
- 1 Minneola with peel & seeds removed, segmented flesh
- ¼ cup of chopped pistachios
- 2 tbs. of Crème Fraiche
- Quality extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Meyer lemon juice to taste
- Small mint leaves for garnish
Method:Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, dress the cauliflower with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place the cauliflower in the large sheet pan lined with parchment. Cook for 10 to 15, checking periodically to see for desired doneness. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
On a large serving plate, place a dollop of crème fraiche, the cauliflower, the orange segments, pistachios and mint leaves and dress with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Serve at once.