Vivid and peppery, our 100% organic extra virgin olive oil is made in the Tuscan style. Four Tuscan olive varieties—Frantoio, Leccino, Maurino, and Pendolino—are handpicked, cold pressed and bottled immediately. We hand harvest our olives in order to get just the right blend of both black (fully ripe) and greener olives. Green olives don't yield as much oil, but they create an oil that's richer in health-boosting antioxidant properties, with a bright, grassy bite that's as perfect for summer salads as it is for cooking.
Our Olive Oil is great, but don't take our word for it. It recently won gold at the California State Fair.
Now Serving Batch # 4 of 7
Flavor Profile: Eucalyptus and fresh cut grass. Intense aromas with rounded notes in the front and a spicy finish.
Serving Suggestion: Perfect for use on thinly shaved porcini mushrooms and root vegetable gratins.
STORAGE & HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dark area away from sunlight. Fridge not highly recommended.
- The antioxidants and polyphenols (the anti-inflammatory portion) break down when exposed to heat, sunlight, drastic weather changes.
- If stored correctly, it is recommended to use within 6-8 months of purchase. After that, it's not bad, but not as healthy. The great properties begin disintegrating.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.