The Flavor King pluot is known for its intense, rich flavor combined with sweet, spicy tones reminiscent of a Santa Rosa plum. When dried, its fiery crimson flesh takes on a deep brown, bursting with tartness and molasses/raisin undertones.
- Molasses sweetness with good tart balance
- Slight squishy mouthfeel
- No sulfur preservatives
- Energy & nutrient-dense
- Extremely high in antioxidants
- Rich in potassium and fiber
- Just 6 pieces = 11% of daily recommended fiber and 6% of daily potassium
Storage & Instructions
- Store dried fruit in a dark, cool, and dry place up to 4 months after opening. For longer storage after opening, keep dried fruit in the freezer for up to 1 year and take it out a few hours before serving.
Food to Feel Good About
- Our dried fruit is an upcycled food product made with cosmetically challenged or ultra-ripe fruit. Considering 10+ million tons of produce get left in the field each year throughout California, optimizing our harvest is crucial for mitigating food waste. Frog Hollow Farm ensures that all of our fruit finds a home so that the precious resources it took to grow it are not wasted.
Our food waste aversion & upcycling initiative for our dried fruit saves the energy equivalent of 8.54 metric tons of CO₂, equivalent to taking 2 passenger vehicles off the road for 1 year or planting 128 trees as a carbon offset.