PRE-ORDER: EXPECTED TO SHIP SUMMER 2019!
The beloved Cal Red is in a class by itself and is the "Oh my God" peach! A relatively new variety and a California native, the Cal Red was bred by University of California botanist Claron O. Hesse in the mid 1960s. Aptly named for the Golden State, the Cal Red is a beautiful golden peach marked with a gentle, sun-kissed blush.
Our best-selling variety, Cal Red fans mark their calendars to eagerly await harvest each year. Some years the Cal Red has a harvest window as brief as two weeks, leaving a huge impression for a peach with such fleeting availability.
The New York Times describes our Cal Reds as, "... big, handsome peaches unblemished and ready to savor, dripping with rich juice."
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- Due to the nature of organic farming and the possibility of unforeseen challenges, pre-orders are subject to availability. You will be notified promptly if your order is unable to be fulfilled.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.