Expected to Ship Week of 8/19/19
The beloved Cal Red is in a class by itself and is the "Oh my God" peach! A relatively new variety and a California native, the Cal Red was bred by University of California botanist Claron O. Hesse in the mid 1960s. Aptly named for the Golden State, the Cal Red is a beautiful golden peach marked with a gentle, sun-kissed blush.
Our best-selling variety, Cal Red fans mark their calendars to eagerly await harvest each year. Some years the Cal Red has a harvest window as brief as two weeks, leaving a huge impression for a peach with such fleeting availability.
The New York Times describes our Cal Reds as, "... big, handsome peaches unblemished and ready to savor, dripping with rich juice."
- 3lbs = Approx. 4-6 fruits
- 5lbs = Approx. 9-12 fruits
- 10lbs = Approx. 20-24 fruits
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- Due to the nature of organic farming and the possibility of unforeseen challenges, pre-orders are subject to availability. You will be notified promptly if your order is unable to be fulfilled.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.