Frog Hollow Farm's granola is no box full of thin, unsatisfying flakes. Our granola has big clusters of organic rolled oats, almonds, raisins, and sunflower and sesame seeds all toasted in sweet golden honey. Granola makes an excellent, high-energy breakfast or a satisfying snack alternative. Create a parfait with fresh yogurt and sliced fruit, or mix it up with slices of our organic dried fruit for an even sweeter kick.
One size only (12oz)
Storage & Handling
Granola does not go bad quickly. Even under worst conditions – when it has been stored in open jars in a humid and temperate climate – granola will remain good to eat for many days. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks for maximum freshness after being open. With our stand up pouch bag unopen, our granola has a shelf life of six months
Organic almonds, organic oats, sesame seeds, wheat germ, non-fat dry milk, whole wheat flour, sunflower seeds, salt, organic raisins, canola oil, and honey.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.