We grow five different cherry varieties at Frog Hollow Farm. Our harvest begins with our new Royal Tioga variety that's followed by Farmer Al's favorite Brooks. Sweet, white-fleshed Rainier cherries are next to ripen and soon after comes everyone's favorite - the Bing. Our long-stemmed Stella cherries are the last to ripen and end our brief but very yummy cherry season on a sweet note.
Currently shipping*: Organic Stella Cherries
*Varieties are not guaranteed as we select the best of the harvest coming in daily.
When you place a generic order for organic cherries, we will fulfill it with a box of the first variety that will be available to ship next. Cherry season is brief and if we are unable to fulfill your order then we will be in touch with you.
Shipping DetailsShipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.