This salad is made with seasonal winter produce like organic mandarins and roasted asparagus.
- 2 cups of fully cooked farro
- 6 mandarins, peeled and sliced thin into disks
- 1 bunch of oven roasted asparagus, sliced thin
- 3 oven roasted spring onion, slice thin
- ¼ cup of cured black olives, de-seeded and minced
- Shaved sheep’s milk cheese to taste
- 20 whole mint leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil and vinegar to taste
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the ingredients in a large bowl, season and dress.
- Carefully mix with a rubber spatula to avoid bruising of the mint and breakage of the citrus.
- Taste for seasoning, correct and serve room temperature or slightly chilled.