A traditional marmalade made with Frog Hollow's dedication to organic farming. Our Navel Orange Marmalade is sweet and tangy like a marmalade should be, but without a bitter aftertaste. Definitely delightful on muffins and scones, great for livening up your toast in the morning, while also perfect with your favorite chicken or pork dishes.
Available in 8oz jars
Organic Navel Oranges, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Lemon Juice, Water
STORAGE & HANDLING
- Store in a cool dry place and refrigerate after opening. Proper fridge storage: Store perishables (basically anything without vinegar or spice) in the center of the fridge/main portion and NOT the door. The main portion of the fridge is a consistent temperature, which is the goal. The door changes temperature degrees, sometimes drastically, depending on how often the fridge is opened, how long it stays open, etc.
- Marmalades last closer to six months in the fridge with risk of crystal-izing (this doesn't mean they are bad, just difficult to use. Suggest putting the jar in the pot of boiling water for 5-10 minutes. This usually helps liquefy).
- If not using immediately, store in a cool, dry place for up to a year for maximum freshness unopened. The shelve life for marmalades is about 3 years.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.