These sweet, vine-ripened tomatoes are harvested from our certified organic vegetable garden. We've got five splendid varieties—San Marzano, Amish Paste, Early Girl and New Girl—that are sure to take your meals to a whole new level. We use these very tomatoes to make the seasonal Roasted Tomato Soup served at our Farm to Table Cafe in the San Francisco Ferry Building.
Roast 'em! Grill 'em! Sauce 'em! Bake with 'em! Do what your heart desires with this tasty assortment of red tomatoes.
Currently harvesting our organic New Girl Tomatoes. New Girl produces medium-sized 4 to 6-ounce fruits. New Girl is better tasting than Early Girl, with excellent flavor. Perfect size for those who hate cutting into a large tomato knowing they won’t be able to eat the whole thing.
- 2lbs = Approx. 14-18 fruits
- 4lbs = Approx. 24-32 fruits
- 8lbs = Approx. 48-64 fruits
* Varieties are not guaranteed as we select the best of the harvest coming in daily.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- Due to the nature of organic farming and the possibility of unforeseen challenges, pre-orders are subject to availability. You will be notified promptly if your order is unable to be fulfilled.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.