Warren Pear & Arugula Salad w/ Sun-Dried Peaches, Walnuts, Goat Cheese
A fall salad featuring organic Warren pears from Frog Hollow Farm with arugula, sun-dried organic O' Henry peaches, walnuts, and goat cheese dressed in a delightful honey balsamic dressing made with Miss Bee Haven Honey's summer orchard harvest.
Mario Hernandez, Culinary Coordinator, Frog Hollow Farm
- 1 Warren pear sliced into thin slices
- ¼ cup walnuts, toasted first
- Handful of arugula
- 2 ounces of Capri chevre, crumbled
- 5 dried peaches thinly sliced
- Olive oil to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Quality balsamic vinegar to taste
- Quality honey to taste
- ½ small shallot, thinly slice and macerated in sherry vinegar
- Place the ingredients on a large flat serving dish handsomely.
- Dress with olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve at once.