While we love breaking new ground, some traditions are perfect as they are. Our English-style cream scones pair wonderfully with our marmalades and conserves for breakfast or for afternoon tea.
Organic flour, organic butter, organic sugar, sour cream, cream, organic eggs
Storage & Handling
Keep frozen until baking. Pre-heat your oven. For convection ovens, lower the given temperature by 25°. If your pastries brown too quickly, cover them with a loose sheet of foil. We include parchment sheets with each shipment and recommend that you use them to line your baking tray. For a golden brown crust, brush the dough with cream, milk, or an egg-wash. At 375°, bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Scones are best when served warm.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- This product is perishable and ships frozen. Keep frozen until baking.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO and APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.