Here's a slight twist to a classic dish. The addition of curry is unique, but also familiar and addicting. Try this recipe at your next gathering!
- 2 Avocados, with skin and seed, removed
- Chopped cilantro to taste
- 2 tbs. of toasted pumpkin seeds and additional seeds for garnish.
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Curry to taste
- 2 Naan bread, grilled and cut into large bite-sized triangles
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients and mix until you achieve the desired texture. Place the avocado mix in a small serving bowl (sprinkle with additional toasted pumpkin seeds) and serve with the grilled naan.