For those who like the traditional allure of a light flaky turnover, enjoy our sweet, tree-ripened cherries encased in our ruff-puff pastry. Our Cherry Turnovers are one of the most popular items at our San Francisco Ferry Building Cafe and sell out fast fresh from the oven.May contain pits.
Storage & Handling
Keep frozen until baking. Pre-heat your oven. For convection ovens, lower the given temperature by 25°. If your pastries brown too quickly, cover them with a loose sheet of foil. We include parchment sheets with each shipment and recommend that you use them to line your baking tray. For a golden brown crust, brush the dough with cream, milk, or an egg-wash. Sweet pastries may be sprinkled with sugar if desired. At 400°, bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
Pastry dough: organic flour, organic butter, water, organic sugar, salt
Filling: organic cherries, organic sugar, lemon juice, tapioca flour, almond extract
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- This product is perishable and ships frozen. Keep frozen until baking.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO and APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.