- 1 lb. of dried pasta, cooked to packaged directions (we used Community Grain’s Fusilli but this is great with any of their pasta)
- 2 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup of crumbled feta
- 2 ears of yellow corn, husked and the kernels remove from the cob
- 2 yellow peaches, deseeded and cut into small cubes (we used Zee Ladies)
- ½ cup of mince parsley
- 1 cup of kalamata olives, pitted and sliced into full moons
- 2 tablespoons of minced shallots, macerated in vinegar and salt
- Olive oil to taste
- White vinegar to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
MethodBring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare the pasta according to the package directions, or until slightly past al dente.
Drain the pasta, toss it with a little olive oil (so that it doesn’t stick together) and let it cool to room temp. Transfer to a large bowl with the all the ingredients. Pour the dressing and toss to coat. Season to taste with more vinegar, salt, pepper, and/or a drizzle of olive oil, if desired, and serve.