No Thanksgiving is complete without a slice of Pumpkin Pie! And Chef Becky's version of this traditional dessert is made with Frog Hollow Farm-grown organic sugar pie pumpkins that are perfectly roasted in our farm kitchen before our artisan bakers add them to caramelized sugar to create a rich, over-the-top delicious pie.
A thin layer of gingersnap cookie crumbs is nestled between the custard and a light, flaky crust made using our chef's secret recipe.
Previously sold only at local California farmer's markets and in our cafe in San Francisco, this customer favorite dessert is now available to purchase online so you get to enjoy it in the comfort of your home anywhere in the country.
This pie is perishable and ships pre-baked and frozen with recommendations for serving.
Size: 9" Pie
Ingredients: *Pumpkins, *heavy whipping cream, *eggs, *sugar, dried ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves,*flour, *butter, pasture raised pork leaf lard, salt
* = organic
Chef Becky uses a combination of organic butter and 100% pasture raised leaf lard from Prather Ranch for her pie dough. This combination makes for a light and flaky crust with a buttery taste that is sure to delight.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- This product is perishable and ships frozen. Keep frozen until baking.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO and APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.