The "less is more" approach to cooking. This dish simply is. And delicious. Serve it at your next gathering and watch it disappear.
- 4 Santa Rosa Plums, pit removed and cut into eighths
- 2 Flavorcrest Peaches, pit removed and cut into eighths
- 4 Golden Sweet Apricots, pits removed cut into quarters
- Shavings of Aged Gouda or Parmigiano Reggiano to taste
- Quality olive oil to taste
- Touch of vinegar (Our Santa Rosa plums have a good amount of acidity)
- Kosher salt to taste
- Good grinds of black pepper
- Shallots flowers to taste (chives are a good substitute, but any seasonal herb would be great!)
- On a large chilled platter, place the ingredients to your liking. Season and dress to taste.
- Serve at once.