Petite, sweet apricot, beautiful blush and firm. Used in our conserve.
Our Golden Sweet apricot is among our best-selling varieties. It's smaller in size compared to the early season Robada, but it makes up for whatever it lacks in size with its rich flavor. Though we may bake pastries featuring other varieties, the Goldensweet is our variety of choice for our best-selling apricot conserve. Another California born and bred variety, it has a brilliant golden orange skin with a soft blush. Golden sweets typically harvest from late mid-June to early July.
Because we can't predict all harvest conditions, if we are unable to fulfill this variety for shipment, we will contact you. We're sticklers for quality and want to make certain you get the best apricots there are.
Depending on size of the fruit your box will contain:
- 3lbs = Approx. 15-24 apricots
- 5lbs = Approx. 35-55 apricots
- 10lbs = Approx. 70-109 apricots
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.