Farmer Al's new favorite pluot variety, Flavor Heart gets its name from its distinctively tapered shape. Its meaty, pale yellow flesh is very low in acid and the sweetness and color contrasts strikingly with its dark purple, almost black skin. For the best eating experience, Farmer Al recommends leaving the fruit on your kitchen counter top for a few days until it gets soft. 'Cool the soft fruit in your refrigerator and enjoy a delightful sweet treat like no other," he says! Over the years, Flavor Hearts have rapidly grown in popularity among pluot-loving customers, too.
Flavor Hearts are typically available early to mid-August.
Because we can't predict all harvest conditions, if we are unable to fulfill this variety for shipment, we will contact you. We're sticklers for quality and want to make certain you get the best pluots there are!
- 3lbs = Approx. 4-6 fruits
- 5lbs = Approx. 9-12 fruits
- 10lbs = Approx. 20-24 fruits
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.