PRE-ORDER: EXPECTED TO SHIP MID-MAY 2019!
A well-known variety, the Rainier is the only white cherry we grow! Plump, delicious and with an extremely sweet creamy flesh, they're best eaten out of hand because they're often too sweet for baking. Their distinctive flavor lends for a unique eating experience. Rainiers are typically available in mid-May.
Because we can't predict all harvest conditions, if we are unable to fulfill this variety for shipment, we will contact you. We're sticklers for quality and want to make certain you get the best cherries there are. The weight of fruit in your box may vary depending on the size of each individual variety.
EXPECTED TO SHIP MID-MAY 2019.
- Standard shipping is included in the purchase price
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.