Hand-crafted with our ruff-puff pastry, these bite-sized beauties feature sweet risotto pudding made from organic risotto, our candied orange peel for a citrus zest, organic currents, and a hint of vanilla. Enjoy them on their own as sweet hors d'oeuvres, a dessert, or as a stylish addition to brunch.
Pastry dough: organic flour, organic butter, water, organic sugar, salt
Filling: organic whole milk, organic Arborio rice, organic sugar, organic butter, vanilla bean, orange peel, and organic currants.
Storage & Handling
Keep frozen until baking. Pre-heat your oven. For convection ovens, lower the given temperature by 25°. If your pastries brown too quickly, cover them with a loose sheet of foil. We include parchment sheets with each shipment and recommend that you use them to line your baking tray. For a golden brown crust, brush the dough with cream, milk, or an egg-wash. Brush the tops with cream, milk, or egg-wash. Sweet pastries may be sprinkled with sugar if desired. At 400°, bake for 10-15 minutes (7-10 for buttons) or until golden brown.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- This product is perishable and ships frozen. Keep frozen until baking.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO and APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.