Sold Out - Will be available February 2020
Clementines are sweet, juicy, easy to peel, and usually seedless, making them a great on-the-go snack for both children and adults. During the winter, each week we have limited availability of organic mandarins from a partner farm that shares our commitment to producing legendary fruits.
Grown: Tulare County
Farm: Olson Family Farms
What Are They? Page Mandarins have flesh that is deep orange, tender and juicy, with a flavor that is rich and sweet. It is known as one of the best mandarins for juicing. The fruits are medium sized with a medium-thin, leathery rind that is moderately adherent but easily peel-able. Page was officially released as an orange, but technically speaking the variety is a tangelo hybrid since its parentage is three-fourths mandarin and one-fourth grapefruit.
Origins/History: Page is a cross between Minneola tangelo and Clementine mandarin made by Gardner and Bellows of the U.S.D.A. in 1942.
How to cut/peel: High in vitamin C and fiber.
- 3lbs = Approx. 12-15 fruits
- 5lbs = Approx. 24-28 fruits
- 10lbs = Approx. 48-56 fruits
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO/APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.