Spanish Sanguinelli blood oranges have a round to ovate shape, and their medium-thick, orange rind is often blushed with varied shades of red. Both the rind and inner flesh deepen in color from a pale orange to burgundy with exposure to cold temperatures. The flesh is juicy and nearly seedless, and the balanced flavor is both sweet and tart with hints of cherry or raspberry.
The color of our blood oranges is caused by temperature fluctuations. The deep red color is caused by wide variations of temperatures. Even on the same tree individual fruit that is more exposed will often have a darker color than one protected by the leaves. As a result, our organic blood oranges are all unique in their coloration ranging from light red streaking to a deep red throughout.
- 3lbs = Approx. 4-6 oranges
- 5lbs = Approx. 9-12 oranges
- 10lbs = Approx. 20-24 oranges
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.