Make two Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- 2 slices of sour batard bread
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- 4 tablespoon of Frog Hollow Apricot Pepper Jelly
- 1 Pink Lady apple de-stemmed and cored, sliced thin
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, sliced thin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
MethodArrange the bread in pairs on a cutting board. Brush one side of each slice with the butter. Turn the bread over and slather the other side with the apricot pepper jelly
Divide the cheese between 4 slices of bread, followed by the sliced apple. Season to taste.
Heat a large non-stick skillet over a medium low flame. Cook the sandwiches in batches until golden brown on both sides, about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve at once.