As featured on the Martha Stewart Show, the Harvest Trio features our three best-selling organic conserve flavors available in a single set. We're now offering the option to have this popular trio available in a gift box.
The Harvest Trio features:
Substitutions may be made for conserve flavors to allow for timely shipping.
STORAGE & HANDLING
- Store in a cool dry place and refrigerate after opening. Proper fridge storage: Store perishables (basically anything without vinegar or spice) in the center of the fridge/main portion and NOT the door. The main portion of the fridge is a consistent temperature, which is the goal. The door changes temperature degrees, sometimes drastically, depending on how often the fridge is opened, how long it stays open, etc.
- The conserves last about 3 months stored CORRECTLY in the fridge, with risk of slight mold (it is okay to scrape mold off and eat jam if there is no fermented/alcohol scent. This is natural since little preservative is added. White mold is non toxic. This is common for cheese, too)
- If not using immediately, store in a cool, dry place for up to a year for maximum freshness unopened. The shelve life for conserves is about 3 years.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.