For our Warren Pear & Meyer Lemon Marmalade we paired the bright and fragrant flavor of our Meyer Lemon Marmalade with the rich sweetness of our Warren Pears. The smooth texture and concentrated sweetness of whole pieces of our famous Warren Pears add an incredible depth of flavor to the bright and tangy Meyer Lemons. This perfect combination is great on toasted bread or a scone and is equally versatile with savory dishes. We recommend pairing with roast lamb. Available in 8oz jars.
Organic Warren Pears, Organic Meyer Lemons, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Water
STORAGE & HANDLING
- Store in a cool dry place and refrigerate after opening. Proper fridge storage: Store perishables (basically anything without vinegar or spice) in the center of the fridge/main portion and NOT the door. The main portion of the fridge is a consistent temperature, which is the goal. The door changes temperature degrees, sometimes drastically, depending on how often the fridge is opened, how long it stays open, etc.
- The conserves last about 3 months stored CORRECTLY in the fridge, with risk of slight mold (it is okay to scrape mold off and eat jam if there is no fermented/alcohol scent. This is natural since little preservative is added. White mold is non toxic. This is common for cheese, too)
- If not using immediately, store in a cool, dry place for up to a year for maximum freshness unopened. The shelve life for conserves is about 3 years.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.