As seen in Cooking Light Magazine! in 2017.
The Art of Preserving - How to Make Jams, Jellies, Curds, Pickles, Chutneys, Salsas, Sauces, and More. Plus Recipes to use your Homemade Creations' Published by Williams Sonoma
Co-Authored by Rick Field, (Of Ricks' Picks), Lisa Atwood, and Frog Hollow Farms' own Rebecca Courchesne (Chef Becky!)
This book is full of inspiration and shows you how to make your own homemade preserves, conserves, marmalades, and more. Plus recipes to use your homemade creations. Tips from Rebecca Courchesne - the expert preserver behind Frog Hollow Farm's Bakery.
This is the hardcover edition.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.