Our Chef Becky describes this as a “true marmalade.”
Made from classic tart Seville oranges, this marmalade has a strong, forceful peel balanced by the sweeter, but not-too-sweet, jelly. Seville oranges were originally exported from China, like most citrus fruits, but derive their name from their home in the southern Spain province of Seville.
These oranges have a thicker peel and are cultivated especially for making top-notch marmalade.
At our farm, we have only one Seville orange tree that Farmer Al had planted nearly 15 years ago in the hope of making marmalade from its fruits. Many winters later, the fruits have arrived and we have a limited supply of this marmalade.
“I love the penetrating aftertaste of the orange rind,” says Chef Becky.
Since we have only one Seville orange tree, this item has limited availability.
Organic Seville Orange, Water and Organic Sugar.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.