You'll never have to make the tough decision between choosing a scone or a muffin with a Frog Hollow Farm scuffin. With a texture that goes from crisp to soft with a surprise dollop of peach conserve baked in the center, our scuffins are always a crowd pleaser. The delicious peach conserve is made from the same juice-dripping peaches we grow in our orchard that were recommended by The New York Times.
To find out more about our scuffins, read Chef Becky's article, titled, "What Is A Scuffin?"
(Recommendation: The scuffins are delicious and ready-to-eat when they arrive, but for the best eating experience, we recommend you re-heat them for 5-10 minutes at 350F. Re-heating times may vary for different appliances.)
Organic all purpose flour, organic whole wheat flour, organic flax seed meal, organic brown sugar, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, cardamom, organic butter, egg, organic whole milk, organic heavy cream, and organic peach conserve.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO and APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.