Expected Ship Date: January 21, 2019
Clementines are sweet, juicy, easy to peel, and usually seedless, making them a great on-the-go snack for both children and adults. During the winter, each week we have limited availability of organic mandarins from a partner farm that shares our commitment to producing legendary fruits.
Grown: Kingsburg, California
Farm: Olson Family Farms
What Are They? A hybrid of mandarin and the sweet orange. Also referred to as a tangor.
Origins/History: Legend says that Algerians monks created a hybrid by accident. Originates in China.
Nutritional Value: Contains a significant amount of vitamin C.
How to cut/peel: Easy to peel and the membranes separate easily.
Serving Suggestions: Eaten out of hand, in salads, in desserts.
- 3lbs = Approx. 12-15 fruits
- 5lbs = Approx. 24-28 fruits
- 10lbs = Approx. 48-56 fruits
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO/APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.