Fuji apples are super sweet through and through with a delightfully crisp texture. Fujis are a cross between Red Delicious and Ralls Janet, an heirloom apple dating back to Thomas Jefferson. Fujis are loved by many for their crisp, sweet, and juicy character. We like to eat them chilled, letting the sugary sweetness burst to life on the tongue. We partner with other local, organic producers to bring you the best apples in California.
- 3lbs = Approx. 4-6 Apples
- 5lbs = Approx. 9-12 Apples
- 10lbs = Approx. 20-24 Apples
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.