Made with Frog Hollow Farm-grown Summit 515 whole wheat, which is sifted and milled by David Kaisel of Capay Mills, our graham crackers are an authentic version of everyone’s favorite snack.
The wheat is separated into three parts – the crusca, cruscello, and the middlings – and then incorporated back into the cracker, creating a light and crisp texture. With hints of molasses and vanilla, these crackers pair wonderfully with mild cheeses, honey and our sweet and juicy Warren Pears.
Our wheat berries are milled in small batches (as needed) to retain the best flavor and quality.
[Farmer Al's tip! You'll easily go through a packet of these crackers. So be sure to order enough.]
Each bags is 4 oz and contains Approx. 8 crackers.
Frog Hollow Farm Summit Whole wheat flour, organic all-purpose flour, organic butter, organic brown sugar, organic milk, honey, organic cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt
Storage & Handling
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks for maximum freshness.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.