These traditional Austrian cookies are a twist on the linzer torte. Chef Becky's version is made with toasted California almonds and a hint of orange zest. Linzer cookies are rich and nutty with a buttery texture. These bite-sized cookies are round with a heart-shaped center filled with a rich chocolate ganache.
Shipped fresh and ready to eat in a reusable tin (~ 16 cookies) or in a clear bag (~7 cookies).
Organic Toasted almonds, Organic flour, Organic sugar, Organic butter, Organic eggs, Organic orange zest, vanilla, and salt.
Storage & Handling
Store in a cool, dry place in a closed bag or container for up to 2 weeks for maximum freshness.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO and APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.