Don't settle for ordinary olive oil ever again! Now get Frog Hollow Farm's cold-pressed, certified organic extra virgin olive oil delivered to your doorstep in 3, 6 or 12 convenient monthly shipments. Our Tuscan-style olive oil is certified organic and made from a blend of four traditional olive varieties, including Frantoio, Leccino, Maurino, and Pendolino that thrive in our olive grove at the farm.
When Farmer Al committed to growing Italy-based olives locally, he wanted to respect deeply the traditional growing techniques of the Italian olive. Chef Becky and Farmer Al visited historic Italy to understand and to learn the methods of olive production. When they returned from their trip, they chose four Tuscan varieties to grow in our Brentwood, California, soil.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- Standard shipping is included in the purchase price.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.