Our scuffins are the latest sensation in 'hybrid' foods. Now you can customize your scuffin box to get 1, 2 or all 3 flavors. So what is a scuffin? "(It) has a stout, sconelike dough formed in a muffin shape and a shot of fruit preserves in the center," writes New York Times blogger Julia Moskin about this pastry. Scuffins have a dense, crumbly texture with a generous dollop of our rich, fruity conserves at the center.
(Recommendation: The scuffins are delicious and ready-to-eat when they arrive, but for the best eating experience, we recommend you re-heat them for 5-10 minutes at 350F. Re-heating times may vary for different appliances.)
This product is perishable and ships baked (ready-to-eat). If you would like them to ship frozen, please call toll free 1.888.779.4511 to place your order.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.