We make these delicious WheatHeart muffins with the middlings we get during the mid-step of grinding our own, Summit variety wheat. Each bite delivers a little pop of wheaty earthiness that’s perfectly sweetened with juicy organic blueberries. Serve them warm with one of our low-sugar conserves or marmalades.
Storage & Handling
The Blueberry WheatHeart Muffins are delicious and ready-to-eat when they arrive, but for the best eating experience, we recommend you re-heat them for 5-10 minutes at 325°F.
Frog Hollow Farm-grown wheat middlings, wheat bran, organic sugar, organic eggs, organic milk, buttermilk, organic butter, organic pear puree, organic blueberries, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt.
Crisp Topping: organic Flour, organic sugar, organic brown sugar, organic walnuts, cinnamon, sea salt.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know!
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO and APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.