We make these delicious WheatHeart muffins with the middlings we get during the mid-step of grinding our own, Summit variety wheat. Each bite delivers a little pop of wheaty earthiness that’s perfectly sweetened with juicy organic blueberries. Serve them warm with one of our low-sugar conserves or marmalades.
Frog Hollow Farm-grown wheat middlings, wheat bran, organic sugar, organic eggs, organic milk, buttermilk, organic butter, organic pear puree, organic blueberries, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt.
Crisp Topping: organic Flour, organic sugar, organic brown sugar, organic walnuts, cinnamon, sea salt.
Storage & Handling
The Blueberry WheatHeart Muffins are delicious and ready-to-eat when they arrive, but for the best eating experience, we recommend you re-heat them for 5-10 minutes at 325°F.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know!
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO and APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.