Our apricot pepper jelly is the perfect marriage of Frog Hollow Farm’s legendary organic fruits and our thriving new vegetable garden. Sulfur-free, sun-dried organic apricots give this smooth, spreadable jelly a unique, sweet and tart flavor that’s reminiscent of early summer. Real bits of finely chopped cayenne chili peppers lend just the right hint of spice in every bite.
Suggested pairings: Fresh fruits, cheese and crackers.
Available in 8oz jars.
Sulfur-Free Sun-Dried Organic Apricots, Cayenne Peppers, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sugar and Citric Acid.
STORAGE & HANDLING
- Store in a cool dry place and refrigerate after opening. Proper fridge storage: Store perishables in the center of the fridge/main portion and NOT the door. The main portion of the fridge is a consistent temperature, which is the goal. The door changes temperature degrees, sometimes drastically, depending on how often the fridge is opened, how long it stays open, etc.
- The pepper jellies in the fridge last a year or longer. The spices and vinegar are natural preservatives.
- If not using immediately, store in a cool, dry place for up to a year for maximum freshness unopened. The shelve life for conserves is about 3 years.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.