Work for Frog Hollow Farm
Frog Hollow Farm is a family owned and operated organic orchard located in Brentwood, CA. We are renowned in the Bay Area and beyond for our exceptionally delicious fruit and artisan food products. We are committed to land stewardship and are proud to make our own compost, host nesting sites for owls, bees, and bats and incorporate 13 acres of habitat plantings throughout our orchard.
Thank you for your interest in working for Frog Hollow Farm, home of organically grown, tree-ripened fruits.
If we have any available job openings, they will be listed below. If you don't find anything on this page, it's probably because we aren't accepting applications at this time but feel free to send in your resume in an e-mail to info[@]froghollow[dot]com.
1.Order Fulfillment/Customer Service Manager (Brentwood, CA)
Frog Hollow Farm is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and detail oriented individual to become the Order Fulfillment/Customer Service Manager for our year-round Mail Order program. You will work as part of a small team on a full-time basis.
• Compile and maintain records of fruit club purchases made online + over the phone
• Update program records weekly or as needed
• Email (weekly or as needed) fruit club members about upcoming deliveries
• Generate shipping tags for all programs in UPS each week
• Analyze and report fruit requirement for fruit club members each week
• Field and respond to customer queries pertaining to fruit clubs
• Assist customers in placing short term and long term holds on their subscriptions
• Daily import of orders placed online
• Compile and report fruit requirement every day
• Compile and report orders to farm kitchen for fulfillment every day
• Generate shipping tags for all non-recurring orders
• Print gift notes (when required) and attach with associated shipping tags
• Coordinate with fruit and kitchen packing managers on daily fulfillment status
• Provide prompt and friendly customer service
• Answer phones and direct calls
• Conduct necessary follow up with customers
• Check CRM daily (we use Desk.com) and address every email in the mailbox
• Take orders over the phone
• Assist customers to navigate the website
• Recommend strategic plans for better workflow (e.g. create email templates for FAQs)
• Identify customer service trends
• Improve customer satisfaction by monitoring and analyzing processes
• Generate help desk resources
• Updating website w.r.t. product information and inventory
• Create and update FAQ section on website as needed
• Update company's customer database
• Research marketing leads
• Assist with social media as needed
• Punctual, organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills over the phone and in person
• Strong writing skills
• Demonstrated experience in a relationship building capacity
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and independently
• Capable of conducting online research independently
• Proficient with computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs and social media platforms
• Demonstrated interest in food systems and sustainable agriculture is a plus
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Prior customer service experience is preferred
• Prior work experience in e-commerce is desirable
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs is a must
• Prior sales experience is a plus
• This position requires carrying heavy weights up to 20lbs.
• Competitive benefits package offered!
Conditions of Employment:
• This is a full-time hourly position earning $13-$15/hr DOE and qualifications.
• This position has potential to be part-time 20-30 hours a week, depending on season.
• The employee is required to be on-site at the farm and may not work remotely.
Send a cover letter, highlighting your experiences that qualify you for this position and your resume via email only to email@example.com no later than June 25, 2017. Please be sure to write "Order Fulfillment/Customer Service Manager" in your subject line. Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only respond to qualifying candidates.
2. Frog Hollow Farm Café (San Francisco) Team Member
Frog Hollow Farm is seeking an outgoing, hardworking individual to join the team at our cafe in the San Francisco ferry building. Frog Hollow Farm Cafe is an extension of Frog Hollow Farm in Brentwood California. Our products highlight the Farm-to-Table process, focusing on our legendary fruits and garden vegetables.
Values: We value sustainable methods of growing and producing high quality products that taste great. We rely on the expertise and friendliness of our staff to educate and communicate the efforts behind our products
Mission Statement: Frog Hollow Farm to Table Cafe is the face of Frog Hollow Farm; our premier example on the National Food Scene of who we are and what we produce. Therefore the mission of FHF Café Team is to provide a friendly, knowledgeable, gracious face of Frog Hollow Farm to the world.
Vision: Our vision is to create an environment that promotes eating seasonally as well as providing an educational experience around sustainability and how FHF lives by those principals.
Skills & Person Specification:
Compensation: Full-time employment, employee meal benefit, employee discount.
Timeline: The first 3 weeks will involve a part-time training period, transitioning to full time employment. 5 days/week, some weekend and evening work required.