Field Trips and Farm Visits
At Frog Hollow Farm, we are passionate about including our community in our journey toward regenerative agriculture and a sustainable and equitable food system. Empowering responsible land stewardship in others is core to our mission and so we invite people from every fold of our community to join us in learning opportunities on the farm.
Frog Hollow Farm offers two types of interactive tours of our orchards followed by a hands-on workshop or activity of your choice:
1) Field trips for students.
2) Farm visits for private groups.
Farm visit duration: 1.5-2.5 hours.
Farm visits can be booked Monday through Friday.
Orchard tour: walk through the fruit orchard, Q & A about organic fruit tree production.
Activities: Select from our list of workshops & activities below:
WORKSHOPS AND ACTIVITIES (Choose One)
|Group Size||Above 18 y/o||18 y/o & younger|
* Prices for field trips are negotiable for low-income schools/groups.
* Additional material cost may be required for cooking workshops.
* Contact us regarding group sizes under 10 or over 40.