These traditional Austrian cookies are a twist on the linzer torte. Chef Becky's version is made with toasted California almonds and a hint of orange zest. Linzer cookies are rich and nutty with a buttery texture. These bite-sized cookies are round with a heart-shaped center filled with a rich chocolate ganache.
These cookies are available in a reusable gold tin only. We make these cookies in small batches in our farm kitchen so they're always fresh. Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
Shipped fresh and ready to eat in a reusable tin (~ 16 cookies) or in a clear bag (~8 cookies).
Toasted almonds*, flour*, sugar*, butter*, eggs*, orange zest*, vanilla and salt
* = Organic
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO and APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.