Our freshly-pressed, certified organic Olive Oil is now available to order. Four Tuscan olive varieties—Frantoio, Leccino, Maurino, and Pendolino—are handpicked, cold pressed and bottled immediately to capture the robust taste of the first press. This unique seasonal treat is available for a limited time only.
At Frog Hollow Farm, we live up to our high fruit-picking standards even when it comes to our olives. Unlike other growers, our olives are hand-picked by our crew and carefully selected for pressing. Our olives head from our farm to McEvoy Ranch in Petaluma, CA, where they are cold-pressed in to the precious golden-green Olio Nuovo.
California Estate Tuscan-Style Cold Pressed
Now Serving Batch # 4 of 7
Flavor Profile: Eucalyptus and fresh cut grass. Intense aromas with rounded notes in the front and a spicy finish.
Serving Suggestion: Perfect for use on thinly shaved porcini mushrooms and root vegetable gratins.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.