Add some flair to your breakfast or salad with fresh, organic kiwifruit from a certified organic partner farm. The fruit has a bright green flesh that's speckled with black seeds. It's sweetest when fully ripe. It is an excellent source of Vitamin C and a great source of potassium and fiber.
Kiwifruit, otherwise known as the Chinese Gooseberry, is a native of Southern China. It was exported to New Zealand in the early 1900's where it was extensively cultivated and marketed.
- 3lbs = Approx. 11-15 kiwifruit
- 5lbs = Approx. 21-25 kiwifruit
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.