Asian pears or Nashi are also known as Apple Pears. They have a refreshing crunch reminiscent of an apple, but are genetically true pears with the taste to match. They're very juicy and our Ferry Building Cafe regularly offers Asian Pear juice on its Fall and Winter menu.
Our spectacular Asian pears have a flesh that while still crunchy has a more melting mouthful, making the texture combination when eaten out of hand spectacular. Very sweet with a mild pear taste, their round shape and beautiful bright color make them ideal for presentation with a distinctively Autumnal feel. Unlike most of the fruit we grow, Asian pears can be stored in a home refrigerator without any loss in taste or texture, perfect for stocking up and snacking on.
- 3lbs = Approx. 4-6 fruits
- 5lbs = Approx. 9-12 fruits
- 10lbs = Approx. 20-24 fruits
* Varieties are not guaranteed as we select the best of the harvest coming in daily.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.