Our whole wheat seeded crackers feature whole wheat flour derived from Frog Hollow Farm's first ever whole wheat crop (Summit 515). These wholesome crackers are made with quality ingredients like Frog Hollow's extra virgin olive oil and a blend of nourishing seeds like pumpkin, sunflower, fennel and poppy. They pair wonderfully with cheese and Frog Hollow fruit.
Our wheat berries are milled in small batches (as needed) by David Keisel of Capay Mills to retain the best flavor and quality.
Available in 4oz bags only.
Storage & Handling
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks for maximum freshness.
We make these crackers in small batches so they're always fresh. Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know. Each batch may vary in flavor and texture.
Frog Hollow Farm Summit whole wheat flour (milled locally at Capay Mills), organic olive oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic pumpkin seeds, organic sunflower seeds, organic sesame seeds, organic poppy seeds, fennel seeds, kosher salt.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.