You'll never have to make the tough decision between choosing a scone or a muffin with a Frog Hollow Farm scuffin. With a texture that goes from crisp to soft and a surprise dollop of nectarine conserve baked in the center, our scuffins are always a crowd pleaser.
Our scuffins were highlighted in The New York Times in 2014.
To find out more about our scuffins, read Chef Becky's article, titled, "What Is A Scuffin?"
Organic all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, organic flax meal, organic sugar, baking powder, sea salt, organic butter, eggs, organic whipping cream, organic nectarine conserve.
Storage & Handling
The scuffins are delicious and come either ready-to-eat or frozen.
For the best eating experience, we recommend you to re-heat them immediately for 5-10 minutes at 350F. Re-heating times may vary for different appliances. But if you decide to save them for later we recommend to refrigerate immediately. Scuffins will be good up to a week in the refrigerator.
Keep frozen until baking. Place scuffins individually into a greased muffin tray. Brush the tops with cream, milk, or egg-wash. At 400°, bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Allow at least 15 minutes to cool before plating. Filings may leak during baking.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO and APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.