The harvest of our Sanguinelli and Moro blood oranges overlaps briefly in the winter so you get to experience the distinct flavors of both varieties in one box. Our Sanguinelli Blood Oranges are sweet and juicy. Their distinctive flesh can range from streaked pink to the deep red color blood oranges are known for! They are reminiscent of our early season Tarocco blood oranges. Moros are more striking in their appearance with a deep, burgundy/wine color.
The color of our blood oranges is caused by temperature fluctuations. The deep red color is caused by wide variations of temperatures. Even on the same tree individual fruit that is more exposed will often have a darker color than one protected by the leaves. As a result, our organic blood oranges are all unique in their coloration ranging from light red streaking to a deep red throughout.
- 3lbs = Approx. 6 Oranges
- 5lbs = Approx. 8-12 Oranges
- 10lbs = Approx. 20-24 Oranges
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.